Nu Sigma Nu Alumni
We are immensely proud of our alumni and grateful for their advice and support over the years!
Here is where our recent alumni have gone:
- Bradford Bormann (2020 alum): continuing MD
- Tiffany Cole (2019 alum): NYU Stern School of Business, continuing MD/MBA
- Jonathan Peterson (2017 alum): continuing MD
- Aimee Juan (2016 alum): continuing MD/PhD
- Anik Saha (2020): Mount Sinai (Psychiatry)
- Nadir Bilici (2020): New York University (Neurology)
- Tomas Anderson (2019): University of Pennsylvania (Ophthalmology)
- Sara Weintraub (2019): University of Pennsylvania (Orthopaedic Surgery)
- Kent Grosh (2019): Western Michigan University (General Surgery)
- David Tischfield (2018): Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (Diagnostic Radiology)
- Mark Barry (2017): University of California, San Francisco (General Surgery)
- Courtney Gallagher (2017): Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Pediatrics)
- Meghan Morley (2017): Cooper University Hospital (Orthopaedic Surgery)
- Anastasia Vishnevetsky (2017): Brigham and Women's Hospital (Neurology)
- Ivor Asztalos (2015): Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Pediatrics)
- Max Barron (2015): Oregon Health & Science University (Anesthesiology)
- Eric Meyerowitz (2015): University of Washington (Internal Medicine)
- Katie Auriemma (2014): University of California, San Francisco (Internal Medicine)
- Meredith Laguna (2014): University of California, San Francisco (Pediatrics)
Alumni of the Nu,
Welcome to our website! We hope this move into the 21st century will help you stay updated and connected to the House. On this website you will find electronic versions of the yearly Nusletter as well as additional photos of our activities. With the form below you can provide us with your contact information and elect to receive a hard copy or electronic version of future editions! You can now also donate to the House online using the Paypal link on this page. Please reach out to us - we would love to hear updates on your lives as well as the many stories you have of your time at Nu Sigma Nu! Lastly, we invite you to connect with us on our official NSN Alumni Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PennMedNuSigmaNu/
TWO WAYS TO DONATE!
1) Send a check made payable to "Nu Sigma Nu" to:
3904 Spruce St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
2) Donate online!
You can now donate online using the Paypal button using a credit card (No Paypal account needed). Alternatively, you can find us on Venmo @NuSigmaNu.